- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Nin Chronicles will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Nin Chronicles will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Nin Chronicles will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Nin Chronicles will collect personal information by lawful and fair means with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Nin Chronicles will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Nin Chronicles will make readily available to readers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Data that may be saved and stored by Nin Chronicles includes:
Signing up to Nin Chronicles via email: Your email address will be saved to my statistics page on WordPress and will only be used to send you updates when I publish a new post for you to enjoy. To opt out of this, you may unsubscribe.
Signing up to Nin Chronicles via WordPress: This option also saves your email to my statistics page, but the email address you provide will only be used to send you new posts. To opt out of this, you may unsubscribe.
Leaving a comment: By leaving a comment, your name, email, IP address, and website URL will be saved by website cookies to make commenting and re-visiting this site easier for you as well as to help catch and detect spam. To opt out of having your data saved via cookies, you may adjust your browser cookie settings.
Contacting me through my Contact form: Your name, email, and comment will be saved. Your email will only be used so that I may reply to the thoughts you shared with me.
The materials contained on Nin Chronicles (this website) are created solely by me, unless otherwise noted, and therefore protected by copyright law. I love knowing you want to share my words with your community, but please give credit as due if you quote from Nin Chronicles.
Nin Chronicles may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. Nin Chronicles has also reviewed all links on this website to the best of its ability, but is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nin Chronicles of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
I am not a licensed health, medical, or family psychologist. All advice offered by way of my writing is offered as a suggestion. It is up to you to accept and tailor said advice to fit your needs. All family and parenting-related posts are based off my own experiences and intended only as suggestions, guidelines, or just something for you to think on. None of my posts are guaranteed to solve problems.
I love to reach out to new people and pursue new ideas and collaborations with fellow writers.
Currently I only accept books in exchange for review, but this is subject to change without notice. All books accepted for a review will be marked as such within the content of the post, and all reviews are my honest opinion of the book in question. I do not accept payment of any kind in exchange for a ‘positive’ review.
Thanks so much for visiting Nin Chronicles! I hope you enjoy what I write and that you will stick around to continue my journey with me.