I am honored to have been nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award by Robin Leeann! Robin is a copy editor and proofreader and is delightfully open in sharing what she knows so be sure to visit her world of words for wholesome writing advice and poetry.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
I love music that inspires me and helps my writing flow. I love music that sobs and swells. For me, the song that holds that feeling for me now is Kings and Queens by Ava Max.
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
There are so many beautiful and breathtaking places to see in the world. While I often think I would like to visit a big city, like Paris or New York, I think I would prefer to roam the English countryside for the villages that harbor untold stories.
3. What’s your favorite YouTube channel?
I am not a big Youtube user so there are only a few channels I actively watch/listen to. Right now I enjoy the Merry Writer Podcast; it is a great place to be for fun writing-related questions and advice!
4. What’s a talent you have that may not be widely known?
When I think of myself, I do not immediately think of talent. I am good at what I enjoy and do well at what I apply myself to. If that is not a form of talent, what is?
I write, I garden, I cook, I sing, I dance. I do not do exceptionally at the former two, but I enjoy it and that is what matters.
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
I have always enjoyed history and writing. Being homeschooled, however, I always had the joy of studying what I enjoyed.
6. What blog post of yours do you feel is under appreciated?
I am always deeply grateful and honored by the people who enjoy what I write. Since I am being honest, though, I was surprised Ode to True Caramel did not make more mouths water!
7. What are you most looking forward to?
I am looking forward to seeing three of my poems appear on the printed page of a second anthology coming out soon! It is a pleasure to share pages with writers of honest words and raw emotions and know my experiences and stories are valued by people.
The Original Outstanding Blogger Award recognizes the people who put an outstanding effort into their writing, so I am thrilled to be able to share the love further with all of you.
- If applicable, what is your favorite alcoholic drink?
- What writers and bloggers do you gain inspiration from?
- What is your favorite bird?
- What is the most courageous thing you have ever done?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What book have you loved recently?
- What is one good thing you did today?
Keep Calm and Drink Coffee: Prose-like writing and honest connection.
Alex Faith: Relatable book reviews and lifestyle writing.
Rogue and Rogue: Beautiful photography and clothes worn with confidence.
Tidbits of Care: Personal stories add truth to the mental-health and lifestyle writing here.
The Kelly Diane Report: I am currently loving the guides packed with out-of-the-way items and fun gift ideas.
Female Original: Music and beautiful drinks combine into a delightful reading experience.
Aspin Hite: Original spins on common fairytales.
You! Please accept this nomination to you, reading this. You are nominated and recognized for the work you put into your writing.
Gratitude to Robin Leeann once again for the kind nomination! I do hope all of you will pass on the love within your communities.
Subscribe to Nin Chronicles on Patreon for exclusive writing!